TARGETED TERRITORY SELLING TRAINING PROGRAMME
TARGETED TERRITORY SELLING TRAINING PROGRAM
The Targeted Territory Selling training program teaches sellers/salespeople how to segment their accounts efficiently by sales potential and level of relationship, prioritize coverage on their most lucrative accounts, and develop effective business development plans for the entire sales territory.
WHAT SALES PROFESSIONALS WILL LEARN:
This ‘Territory Sales Management’ program will give participants the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for your day everyday sales call.
- Classify and deliver better service levels to more profitable customers.
- Identify and overcome the conflicts that occur in dynamic sales teams.
- Help deliver better outcomes through better negotiation skills
- Understand different customer personality styles and how to deal.
- Use project management methods to break down major tasks into achievable ones.
- Achieve sales effectiveness by using natural energy levels throughout each day.
- Manage constant phone calls and interruptions whilst on the road.
- Set up your car to be like a mobile office instead of a place of burial for old brochures.
- Keep an active record of promises and customer expectations.
- Create a diary system for tracking sales, conversations, prospects and information.
- Design a simple service recovery strategy.
- Set behavioural targets alongside performance targets (proven to be very successful).
- Give reports to managers to suit their personality styles.
- Reward and recognize behavioural and performance targets.
- Recruit new talent by using behavioural interviewing techniques.
- Use motivational techniques to keep your team focused.
- Explore ways that the academics suggest segmenting a territory for greater profitability.
KEY BUSINESS OUTCOMES:
- Higher level of sales productivity
- Increased sales from both new and existing customers
- Lower cost of sales and improved profitability
- How to determine the number and types of opportunities required to achieve territory sales goals
- A technique to segment accounts in the territory according to objective qualification criteria
- Ways to identify the most promising accounts for business development
- How to develop a territory management strategy for all accounts in the territory
- A territory planning approach for maximizing the results
- 1 day Training
- For Who:
- Sellers who cover an assigned territory of accounts
- Blended Instructor-led and Virtual Training (other options available)
This event has passed