Selling & Marketing of Financial Services
In simplistic terms, “digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real-time” (SAS). This course gives the participants a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquires a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services. Participants will have individual laptops for immediate practice and implementation of learned concepts. The hands-on application will be a vital advantage for participants attending the course.
The course is action and deliverable-oriented. It includes short presentations by the instructor and the participants relevant to particular topics and completing own digital marketing plan using the participant workbook and the supplied laptops.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the use of digital platforms in formulating a solid market strategy and identify appropriate business applications of each.
- Recognize opportunities for using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to provide value to your company and benefits to your customers.
- Set up Google AdWords campaigns to enhance your organization’s engagement with customers and increase your organization’s overall market share through social media marketing.
- Apply the concepts of Google Analytics to investigate marketing channels and learn how to leverage them.
- Launch a full digital marketing campaign to enhance the interface with customers, generate sales leads, and create brand awareness.
The course is designed for marketing and communications professionals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing, social media, and the latest trends in marketing management. It is also beneficial for experienced managers responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for their organizations. Individuals who aspire to marketing and communications roles or who are looking to expand their knowledge of best practices in these areas are also encouraged to attend.
- Online marketing
- Digital marketing plan
- Social media scheduling
- Generating sales leads
- Social media campaigns
- High impact websites
- Google Analytics
Digital Marketing: Overview and Scope
- Digital marketing versus traditional marketing
- B2B and B2C most ideal platforms:
- Business Blogging
- Auditing your website
- The seven-step digital marketing plan
- Organizing your digital marketing calendar
- Search Engine Optimization
- 21 SEO Tips that digital marketers need to know
Understanding Google Analytics
- Understanding Dashboard – Audience | Advertising | Traffic Source | Content | Conversions
- Taking decisions based on Analytics Reporting
- Defining Business Goals and Objectives
- Measuring Tools and Methods
- Measuring your Site’s ROI
- Introduction to Goal Conversion – Tracking the Conversions
- Tracking Social Media Traffic – Advanced Segmentation
- Tracking Phone Calls with Google Analytics
- Integrating your Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing: Full Engagement Campaigns
- Overview and some brief statistics
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Setting up Social Media Goals
- Be Selective
- Find out where your targeted people connect
- Popular Social Media Networks
- Facebook Graph Search – SEO for Facebook
- Knowing your Audience
- Setting up Facebook Ads for your targeted demographics / their interests
- Lead Generation
- Ideas for Content Marketing
- Implementing Social Media/Engaging your Audience
- Tips to write social media updates
- Automating Social Media updates using Buffer
- Creating & Editing Amazing photos for your social media update without knowing graphic designing/Photoshop
- Scheduling your social media updates
- Social Media Plugins to be incorporated with your website
- Measuring Success
- Using Google Analytics to track performance
- Wrap up
Duration: 2 days
Class Session: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm each day including Breakfast and Lunchtime
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothyAssociates are currently available as residential/in-house options.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold