Priestly Adaigbe is the Executive Director, Team7Project – Youth Technology Development Centre – a Social Enterprise with a mandate to empower the Entrepreneurial Creativity of young Nigerian professionals.
Priestly is a former Marketing Manager – Alternative Advert Network Services Limited, Nigeria, former Business and Training Manager – Success Drives Global Limited, Nigeria, Former Business Development Manager – Digital Ad Planet, Nigeria. He is a passionate Technology Inclusiveness Enthusiast.
His core competence is in the eBusiness & Digital Marketing. He is an expert with focus on Training, Strategy, Promotion & Campaigns with super powers like – SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Etc.
Priestly Adaigbe has trained thousands of professionals across various credible local, national and multinational platforms all across Nigeria. Some of which are;
• The United States Consulate, Lagos
• The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI Network Face2Face)
• The French Consulate through the Franco-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Covenant University through the Mass Communication Department
• Women Technology Empowerment Centre, Lagos
• National Association of Small and Medium Scale Enterprise (NASME)
• National Directorate of the National Youth Service Corp through the Skills Acquisition and Development Department
• University of Benin Student Union
• University of Lagos
• The West African Business School, Lagos
• The International School of Management, Lagos
• NECA’s Network of Entrepreneurial Woman (NNEW)
• National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN)
Priestly has implement business acceleration strategy for various industries.