OUTBOUND CALL CENTRE (TELESALES SKILLS) MASTER CLASS TRAINING
Selling over the phone can often be an intimidating and frustrating experience for everyone involved.
This Call Centre training course from pdtraining, teaches your employees to enter the call centre with confidence because they will be better equipped to answer questions, overcome objections and make the sale. A well-trained Call Centre is the heart of any operation. Call Centre employees who possess skill and professionalism, who know how to handle a great variety of situations, will be an asset to any organisation. By presenting these attributes, call centre staff will also personally benefit in terms of salaries and performance bonuses. Call Centre training will allow the employee to enter their work area with confidence knowing they are equipped to answer questions and overcome objections and ultimately close the deal.
- Define outbound call centre strategies
- Identify the different types of buying motivations
- Master strategic sales processes for your products, buying cycle and the buyer’s motivations
- Learn strategies for effective communication
- Learn advanced phone etiquette skills
- Set benchmarks for help with managing individuals as well as teams
- Develop strategies for increasing team motivation & morale leading to a great company culture
- Learn how to dress for success
Gain valuable insight into international etiquette
Dynamic, engaging courses like these are available now throughout Australia, including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
Duration: 2 days
Class Session : 10:00am – 4:00pm each day including Breakfast and Lunch time
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from McTimothy Associates are currently available as residential/in-house option.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold